We wrote a book! It's out now, and we're so excited.
We wrote to inspire your next (and next and next and next) journey — no matter what kind of travel experience you are looking for.
Along with compelling anecdotes, suggestions, and images, you’ll find a clever approach to being a better traveler and global citizen – everything from how to go off-grid and where to go for a once-in-a-lifetime meal, to cool ways to give back and learn more about other cultures. Whether you’re getting on a plane or sitting on the couch, this book will help you navigate the full trip journey, celebrating travel inspiration, experiences, and the lingering memories of it all.
The chapters include:
- Starting Out
- Spin the Globe (how to choose your destination, including the places everyone will be talking about)
- Going Off-Grid (a.k.a. the Joy of Getting Your Nose Out of Your Phone)
- The World’s Best Escapes for Foodies
- Wandering for Wellness (where to get into hot water, for all the right reasons)
- Digital Nomads (including the world's co-working spaces)
- Be the Good in the World (giving back and global volunteering opportunities)
The hotel chapter, When Your Hotel is the Destination, includes amazing places to stay:
- Architectural Feats
- Hostels that Look like Boutique Hotels
- Hotels for Instagram Addicts
- Hotels with Former Lives
- Cheaper Than It Should Be
- Storied Stays
- Most Romantic Hotels
- Glamping Holidays
We conclude with suggestions for Making It Last and essential travel tips, our favorite products, and useful packing lists.
Have a Look!
Read Excerpts from "Travel Anywhere"
Get the Book
, by Jeralyn Gerba and Pavia Rosati, published by Hardie Grant Books.