Links We Love is the weekend compendium of what we're loving right now. Happy armchair traveling.
- : Photographer Timothy Allen went on an aweome adventure to capture a former communist stadium that now looks like the coolest possible movie set. It was stunning then, and it's more so now.
- : Rarely does anything from this annual design extravaganza inspire my must-have lust, but I'm digging the lamp that blows bubbles. Thanks WeHeart (one of our 24 Best Travel Blogs and Sites) for the story.
- : I'm going to Venice in May, so I have Italy on the brain. (So what else is new?) High on my to-do list: Hotelier Francesca Bortolotto Possati's latest project, a renovated 16th-century palazzo. Francesca is like the godmother of Venice, and no one creates a more gorgeous hotel.
Jeralyn, editorial director
- : Ten former Polaroid employees got together to save the future of analog using beloved camera techniques of the past.
- : Exactly what it sounds like. With one strategically placed camera.
Crystal, creative director
- : In her new weekly column, focuses on food and restaurant trends through presentation and design.
- : My friend Joanna Bean Martin made these DIY party favors at the the first with in Portland last weekend.
- : This blog is charming — with or without the help of Google Translate. It feeds my fascination with super-fashionable daily life in Tokyo and has me itching to plan my next trip back.
Berit, assistant editor
- has a lovely article on Sydney-based paper artist , whose work was featured in my favorite show, .
- Sydney stylist Sibella Court is in Turkey with the Anthropologie design team, and her Instagram feed is giving me a severe case of travel envy. Highlights include , , and .
- : I'm a big proponent of bringing lunch to work, so when my friend Mindy sent a link to these sweet little things, I got really excited.