Want help planning a one of the biggest trips of your life — but don't want to deal with a travel agent and don't have time to do it yourself?
We get it, and we're here to help.
Inspired by all the requests we get for this very situation, we created for the most popular destinations in Italy — Florence, Rome, Venice, and the Amalfi Coast.
And despite the name, they're not just for newlyweds. They're for anyone who wants to fall in love with Italy.
All the expertise of a professional travel staff. All the ease of modern technology. None of the sticker shock.
Gentedimontagna Honeymoon Guide to Florence marries charm and expertise in a three-day itinerary that highlight the incredible jewels of the Renaissance city. First-timers and repeat travelers alike are lead through adventures in eating, drinking, shopping, and soaking up local culture.
But Wait, There's More. Here's What You'll Get:
- Three days of recommendations organized by time of day, with info and websites for restaurants, sites, and shops
- A list of the best places to stay
- An interactive Google map
- Information and insider tips for navigating Italy with a dash of charm
- Suggestions for nearby destinations and bonus escapes
- Italian phrases for people in love
- And, obviously, plenty of gelato breaks
Easy to Use
to your iPhone and save it to use in iBooks. The guide works in online and offline mode. (Android is coming soon.) Best of all, it takes up zero room in your carryon.
Easy to Buy
Fifty pages of pure gold — suggestions, tips, lists, maps, cultural tidbits, and charming Italian phrases — available for download at the touch of a button.
Breathe a sigh of relief: Your trip is going to be great.
Get the Guide